21 Day Fix

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love Friends and Tetris

I have no idea why but there is always something comforting in watching old episodes of Friends. Maybe it reminds me that I was not always a coffee addict, of the college years, or that there used to be a great shows on that were not reality TV. Then again, I am already waiting for the next season of Biggest Loser to start.

Why is it that all of the best Tetris games are for the Playstation 1? My Tetris was acting up and I had to resort to ebay to find an old version. To make it the best day ever I also found the Next Tetris and Frogger. Needless to say I will be sitting on my couch for a few days this winter. Now if only fall would hurry up I would have a reason to hang out and play my games in the house more.

No comments:

Post a Comment