21 Day Fix

Monday, December 7, 2009

Let the games begin

I will begin with last night. I had a blast! My best friend and I went to the Nordstrom's after hours sale. That place was insane! I have never seen so much Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Dior, and D & C packed into one place. The people watching was great and the hot chocolate was even better.

Now onto today. It must be the fact that I officially hit five weeks or into the sixth as it would really be. I feel like CRAP! I figured, breakfast that will help. Nope, not one bit. I am as dizzy as can be but luckily not feeling the nausea yet. I say yet as I am just waiting for what is to come. I will be on a cruise ship over Christmas and I am hoping I can keep everything at bay past that time.

Happy Monday! One more week until my ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment