21 Day Fix

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am not going to lie...


I am TIRED!! I mean really? Yesterday was a marathon crying session where they were both just unhappy for a long five hours! It can get to be exhausting especially when you put trying to comfort two kids, change two kids, feed two kids, and pump.

So far grandma and the best friend (auntie) have been lifesavers! Though I have to say Marathon Princess brought me some of the best sushi I have had in a long time!

I think the crying and sleepless nights have been easier than breastfeeding. It's not that we haven't had to work to get there, it is the whole supply issue ( trust me I have tried everything the LC and friends have told me too). Having to breastfeed each lil' peanut, then supplement with a bottle, then pump can turn into a 3 hour process with no rest.

Oh the fun days ahead, but then I look at the kids and think "Damn they're cute! I made them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment