21 Day Fix

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Task master

So I am the annoying student who works ahead. This is really to my advantage. Why you may ask? I think I just finished my thesis 3 weeks early!!! I have really been writing in every spare minute and I am glad. I really don't want to be stressed out around the holidays. I will probably have to fix a few grammatical errors etc. if that is all though. I can finally breathe a little.

In addition, I am also 4 papers ahead in my other class. This means one last paper to write. Wow.

I think what made me want to finish as fast as possible is one day after writing Danyal came up to me an said "I missed you mommy". It killed me. Needless to say there was a lot of book cuddling and a little later bedtime.

Today I wrote for 6 hours and then went out for a much much overdue run. It didn't feel great bit it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment