21 Day Fix

Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been a while


and I feel like my pregnancy is finally done! At 13 weeks postpartum I have answers odd ones. It appears I did not have retained placenta. No, that would be way to easy! I had "Subinvolution of the placental implantation site" ummmm ok. Trust me, trying to figure it out took a bit. I am just happy to feel "normal" again.

I am finally healthy and my baby girl is sick! My poor little peanut has an ear infection and a cold that she picked up. After a long screaming weekend I think we are just starting to improve...a tiny bit.

Danyal is now starting to nap! I cannot believe this change! He has slept 3 hours every afternoon which has been great. Even better he loves the cheap $5 swing I picked up at a MOM's garage sale. Sara has a little bit to go before she is big enough for the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment