21 Day Fix

Friday, March 11, 2011

How did we not know?!

I am a HUGE Sarah McLachlan fan. Enormous! I knew when all of her concerts were, I begged my best friend to let us go to Lilith Fair even thought I was only a week away from 38 weeks pregnant with twins and on bedrest (she said no). So in the midst of all of this how did we not know she was in Minneapolis for a concert?!

To make a long story short we found out at 5pm she was in town and there was a 7:30pm concert. I sent a WTF! text to my BFF. When I found out even she didn't know we were both just shocked. The ever loving husband then said "why don't you go?" Are you kidding?! I quickly called the BFF and withing 5 minutes we had tickets. She drove in from Wisconsin and we made it to the show with 10 minutes to spare. Can I state BEST SHOW EVER! It was better than 1998 and 1999 Lilith Fair! That says a lot. I cannot get over the show still. It will keep me going on my sleepless nights as 3 out of 4 people in our house are sick.

I have the best husband for saying go to the show. The best BFF ever for just jumping onto the spontaneous train with me. And the best kid for kind of behaving for dad that night.

1 comment:

  1. top 5 concert! soooo good. kisses and antibacterial wipes to my babies

    ReplyDelete