21 Day Fix

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My poor babies





It started off with me having a sinus and ear infection. Soon the husband was sick. THEN somewhere along the way the kids picked up strep. Not strep throat, no perianal strep, um yuck! To top it off 3 days later I was back at the doctor as Danyal was barking and coughing. Turns out it is a cold/upper respiratory. Thankfully they are both already on antibiotics so no one should end up with pneumonia. However, being that they are twins they share everything. Bottles, toys, smacks to the face with germs, just not a bed.

So now it has been over a week since Danyal originally got sick and he is improving. Sara just started having the cold from his cough yesterday. Needless to say my baby has been up since 2am and will only sleep in her swing but coughs up a lung all while asleep!

I can say I feel lucky that we made it almost to 8 months with no other major illness besides ear infections. I guess we were due.

On a happy note I see grass in my front yard!!!!! Bring out the sandals! I cannot wait to get out for a walk around the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment