21 Day Fix

Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 days!

And then we close on the new house and start remodeling. In reality we won't be able to move in for another 2-3 months and I cannot wait! Day by day we become more squished in our current house.

Oddly, we have lived near Lake Calhoun in Minneapolis for 6 1/2 years and it is kind of "our spot". For walks, how we spent our first few years, near where we met. Today however I had a realization, I am ready to leave this area. Last night the neighbors had a crazy party and I almost called the cops but someone beat me to it. Then today I tried to take the kids to Calhoun for a walk and the motorcycles were so loud I can home. I am an old codger now.  Give me peace and quiet where I don't worry about people waking up the kids or me for that fact! I guess time does fly when you are having fun  in an area but there comes a point when you know you have moved into being a full adult when you want to leave an area as it is no longer meeting your needs.

Danyal & Sara in their new pool. 

Danyal & Sara in their new pool.

Sara finally getting a nap!
The kids have had a fun week with playing in the pool for the first time and a very short walk in their new stroller. Ok, moms new stroller to keep in her car as we are moving out of the infant car seats very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment