21 Day Fix

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Running free

I am just 6 weeks past the partial "H".  I have to say that life has changed for the better in so many ways.  I get to wake up each morning and not have to worry about pills anymore, if I will have pain for the day, and how it will affect me.

Since the "H" I have taken to trying to run again to see if being pain free makes a difference. It really does! I haven't run in years partially because of my foot, partially because of pain.  I am now on week 2 day 3 of couch to 10K and I feel great. Oddly, I haven't felt this great in over 15 years.

So here is to hoping for getting back in shape. I pray that my daughter will never have to live in daily pain like I did. If she does I will surely be more proactive now that most doctors are convinced it isn't just "in your head".

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that you are no longer in pain. I cannot imagine what you had to deal with all these years. Good luck with the running.

    ReplyDelete