21 Day Fix

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sleep deprivation

Whatever this cough is, it never goes away! I still have it as do both kids. Even worse now Danyal is up again with a fever. This means no school for the rest of the week.

A single virus wouldn't be so bad but this never ends in the winter. I wish we lived in a warmer place just so the kids could get out more. I feel bad right now as his fever has been brought down,he is still coughing but now wants to do anything but sleep. He wants to go to the couch, cuddle, eat, read a book, etc. Anything but sleep. So far tonight that makes 30 minutes of sleep for me. It's gonna be a long few days.

This means once again running will have to be shoved back. I am still sick as it is. And usually end up worse than anyone when sleep deprivation comes in. Now it's off to see if I can get him to sleep. No luck so far after 2 hours.

I will add. It is now morning. I managed an hour of sleep from when I got Danyal to sleep and Sara got up. I hate winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment