21 Day Fix

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nostalgia and hardwood floors

I think this weekend I will be taking down Sara's crib. My baby girl is growing up. Being that everyone is sick again we have really taken to cuddling. How could I say no in the middle of the night when she looks at me and says "mommy can we cuddle". We all have the nasty coughs and in her big girl bed at least she can be semi-upright. However, even last night that didn't help. She picked up right where Danyal left off. The coughing that turns into a case of the vomit monster. That was last night until almost 11.

The only issue with that was I went to the dr. I have an ear infection And bronchitis. Hence much like the kids I cough for hours on end. So when Sara started coughing I was about a half hour into my cough syrup with codeine happy place. Eventually we all got to sleep. I really hope all the drugs finally kick this out. I was told to hold off on running as the wheezing and coughing isn't a great combo.

I am not sure what to do with her crib. I am not sure I am ready to part with it yet. We bought her crib when she was about 8 months old as they crib shared in danyals and were in mini cribs to start. Kids actually grow up. Who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment