21 Day Fix

Saturday, August 23, 2014

How strong are you?


I don't mean how much weight can you lift. I mean what do you have to do everyday to be strong and persevere?

Most of my friends who know me, know that I struggle with endometrosis and have since I was a teenager.  This has always caused issues with exercising. I love to run, but I literally have been stopped on the side of the road at times doubled over.  People always ask why I still run?

Answer? Because I will not let this control my life. This is my life and if I make excuses this crap wins. I will admit the past 3 days have been awful, to the point I have been woken up at night, and it just disrupted my run (I still got 4 miles in).

I CHOOSE every day to live as healthy as possible. I have noticed that a clean diet, little to no sugar, no caffeine has helped to make a difference.  Being that I am out of medical options I need to look at lifestyle options that are not hard on my body. I have a family to take care of.

So I leave you with this today.  What issue do you wake up to every morning and what is your choice? It is a choice. If you are healthy as a horse, count your blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment