21 Day Fix

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August already?


That moment when you realize that half of the year has flown by and you sit back and look to see where you want to head. 

I have made some choices and decisions. One of them is that I love all of the beachbody programs. The second is that running is still not cooperating with my leg (I am at physical therapy for the second time in 7 days). It may be time to really back off the running. I love my cardio but need to find other ways, or just focus on all easy runs. 

To help I am doing insanity with my Body Beast program. I have also decided to get Insanity certified and I will be Piyo certified soon also. I love teaching and used to choreography dances (back in the day) so this ties in well. 

If the rumors are true that there may be a new Body Beast I will order that so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment