21 Day Fix

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I love a great Peanut Sauce!

So I love Peanut Sauce. What I don't like is everything added in that I have no idea what is really in there. For me eating clean is about making what I eat and knowing what goes in my food.  To top it off I like things spicy.  Most peanut sauces are a bit of a let down. Making my own with this recipe I love to add extra garlic siracha.  I will say if you make the recipe the garlic siracha is way better than just a regular old siracha.

I tend to make this and stir a bit into quinoa with chickpeas ( or shelled edamame) and tomatoes. It is so good, yet healthy. Who doesn't love tasty food! So give it a try and let me know what you think. It is super easy, vegan, and usually most of these items are in the house.

#PinoftheDay
#Fit4Fun13
#beachbody

Quinoa, tomatoes, edamae, peanut Sauce

Thai Peanut Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment