21 Day Fix

Friday, October 10, 2014

Making Changes

I was watching a video someone posted from the Coaches Summit this last summer when Shaun T was talking. He was talking about how you have to accept yourself before anyone else can.

Everyone always thinks, "I will be happier when I am 10lbs lighter". The issue with this is how much happier could you be now knowing you are making big changes that will affect your life and those around you?

I know I have always been the above person. I know I still have 10lbs to go since my adrenal fatigue and deficiencies made my body go wonky last year.  BUT I have so much more than last year! I am strong, I can lift now more than before (should my kitchen ever light on fire again I know I can lift my 4 year olds and run). I have lost inches but not weight which tells me I have gained muscle. I am helping reduce my chances of osteoporosis, my bursitis in my hip is improving, my running is better, I am eating SO much cleaner, my kids are too. I have helped impact other people to think about their health and make healthier choices.

So sometimes we all need to take a step back. Accept ourselves for the great things we can and are doing. Not what we want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment