21 Day Fix

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good thoughts..


You know those days when you have an almost evil looking grin and no one can figure out what the hell you are smiling about. I love those days. Sometimes it is the smallest thought from back in the day or a current event that makes you smile.

Today is a grinning day. I have had a great weekend catching up on movies I have wanted to see such as Angels & Demons, New Moon, The Blind Side, and Four Christmases. Among with taking my little cousin shopping for Christmas. Wow, the girl can shop at 13, but it was great to spend time with her. She also told me I had style when choosing outfits for her to try on, it made me laugh.

On to the start of a new week and finding all the more reasons to get a big cheesy grin and make people wonder, "What in the hell is she smiling about?" Remember smiles are infectious and can brighten everyone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment