21 Day Fix

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Team Jacob!

Ok, so I finally saw New Moon. After watching it all I can think is creepy, pale, soulless, blood sucking vampire...OR tan, buff, living, werewolf. This seems like a no brainer to me, but then again I am not the author.

The movie was fantastic on all levels but my mother and I couldn't help but laugh. The movie theatre was filled with all middle age women whose kids were in school. It was a funny sight to see, and no men in sight either.

Being that I have not read the books I will dive into that after I finish my other favorite series of vampire books. If you are ever looking for more adult vampire books I highly recommend The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward...it truly is an addiction once you start! Give it a try, I dare you.

1 comment:

  1. Haha....

    We went on Friday and were there apparently with al the high schoolers. Although there were a few others that were our age. Kevin even liked the movie.

    I'll have to check out that series now. Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris? They are pretty good an the tv show True Blood is based off of them.

    ReplyDelete