21 Day Fix

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Giving thanks this year seems as though there is a lot to be thankful for. There has been loss for my family and my husband's. However, our extended family has been given one of the largest gifts ever. (More to come on this later around Dec. 1st).

I am so thankful for my husband who puts up with my hormonal mood swings, lets me travel with my mother, and for my family for just being who they are.

One thing that I wish for but will never receive is that my father could have met my husband. He would have loved this man as much as I do. Even my husband always wishes he could have met my dad and mentions this on occasion. I know my dad can see him, I just hope he is smiling.

Happy Thanksgiving Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment