21 Day Fix

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I did it.

As I just wrote that I have Dora the explorer singing in my head. Ugh. But, I signed up for my first half marathon. Now to get my training plan in place and get moving. I am really ready for spring and to get outside running. The "dreadmill" is killing me!

I am actually having my friend Marathon Mom help me put together a training plan for the half-marathon.  She is a wealth of knowledge (knows my crazy past injuries) and I am sure we can always catch up over sushi and coffee too!

I finally have put together my list of races for the year. I think after I get a feel for this half-marathon some of my 10K's might get moved up to half-marathons.  I have been doing virtual 10K's on the dreadmill. I can only imagine how much better they will be once the weather improves and I am back outside.

 I have informed some people that once a finish a few I am getting a tattoo again. My BFF and Marathon Mom can both come with if you want. Oddly, the tattoo I want is a white ink one. Wierd I know.  The BFF informed me of them and some are really great.

And now that it is snowing, I will go for a run once "quiet time" is over. I say this as we are on day 4 of no napping for Sara.  She has decided she is a big girl and doesn't nap anymore. WTH!!! Mommy needs nap time. Now, time to go to homework. I cannot wait to finish school.




Runners, I could use some new music ideas too please! What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment