21 Day Fix

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A long overdue start

I started a new journey in March. I had been running for quite come time but due  to nagging injuries, adrenal fatigue, and stress I ended up gaining weight. 

I decided to try a new program. All of my favorite trainers had left the gym and I needed to try things on my own again. Time had become a commodity! 

I ventured to Beachbody when I saw someone post about the 21 day fix.  

I had been eating whole, but I learned you can still overeat even on whole foods. 

When the containers arrived I fully expected to starve. That never happened. Instead I lost 11 lbs, 7 inches, broke my caffeine addiction and learned so much. 

I have since journeyed into becoming a beachbody coach. I still enjoy my runs, but I have learned to listen to my body and not risk the injury and push so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment