21 Day Fix

Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's a good thing I can do dvd's

I learned to run 2 years ago. I say learned as it was a process. I have always has allergies but the past few years they have really gotten bad, to the point I now get allergy shots.

Yesterday brought something new to the table. Asthma from my allergies while running. This actually made me miss winter for running in the cold. I never thought I would miss winter again adlfter this last horrible winter.   

I think until the allergies get to a low point again I will stick to my weights and DVDs. I really don't feel like using an inhaler. 

I did go out and run a race today and it went ok. Not my best time but it was fun running with about 20 other twin and triplet moms. One mom ever took 3rd out. Of 2,500 runners! Now that is a superpower mom. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment