21 Day Fix

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bring on the beast!

I decided to order a DVD pack that was on sale through BeachBody, Body Beast. 

I love lifting. Not just light weight. No I love heavy lifting. The complaint I often hear from women is the concern that they will get bulky. We can build muscle but we will never bulk up like guys as we lack the testerone to make that happen. 

This program is what I have been missing! Just a good heavy lifting session! The reps are doable as you choose your own weight and as always there are modifiers. I even watched as one guy in the video had to put down the weights to finish his reps. Totally made me feel better.  

If you want a good deal check it out. The DVDs are marked down to $39.90 and the challenge pack with shakeology is $160. It's a good deal to get lean and build muscle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment