21 Day Fix

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have found a new love

No it isn't human either.  It is called a Fitbit.  Wierd name I know but it is amazing!  Being at home with the kids my sense of what do I really do each day for exercise is off.  So I decided since I joined myfitnesspal.com I would try a fitbit as they work together.  I have to say, I LOVE it!  It tracks my steps, stairs, calories, miles, and the biggest one my sleep! After looking at my sleep report from last night I know why I felt like a mac truck hit me.  The kids slept all night but my sleep was restless and the fitbit tracked it!  So amazing. Even better is that it is wireless so if I am near my computer it will transfer the data.   Anyone looking to rev up their workouts or just being mindful of them I say go for it.  It has given me the push I need to get moving again.

On another note the kids turn 18 months this week on Thusday!  I am hoping to put together a post.  Why is it that everytime I turn my back my daughter (aka monkey) is climbing everything! (yes, that is the 1970's Sesame Street playhouse she is standing on).



On another note the kids turn 18 months this week on Thusday!  I am hoping to put together a post. Now off to write an awful paper for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment