21 Day Fix

Sunday, January 29, 2012

No way to help

I met my best friend 15 years ago this month during an awful college class.  There is a lot more to that story, but that is for another time.  Since I have known her I know that every January she has crazy insomnia and bouts of depression.  I know there is nothing I can say or do to help and it kills me. I talked to her last night and it broke my heart, she is not in a good spot. I just hope she remembers how much we love her. Me, the kids, and even my husband who though she doesn't know it, he values he knowledge, love, time, and caring and how much she brings to our family. He even agrees how she is their Aunt. I also swear that my son is half her child with certain mannerism's.

I just want her to remember on her bad days we love her. I know there is nothing else I can say or do to help. I am here for you always.

My best friend and I many moons ago in Florida

How I fear she feels now

He loves her

She loves her

No comments:

Post a Comment