21 Day Fix

Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Christmas Visitor

As the kids have grown I am noticing I have less time to post. Hence, I am posting at 6am from bed.  They are just little balls of constant energy and cuteness these days.

We have  so many teeth in little mouths.  Danyal has 15 and Sara has 14.  Maybe this means we can get a slight sanity break before the second molars come in. Now there's a thought!

Christmas was great lots of family, food, poker, and a plumber.  Yup, I said a plumber.  We woke up on Christmas Eve (my uncle was born on 12/25 many years ago so we celebrate early) to my mom saying "why is there water in your basement?" Um, What?!  After a lot of calls as some places were closed someone arrived and stayed until 9pm working on our "issue".  It turned out to be tree roots in the main line.  As I have since learned he didn't use the "big machine" as a week later we had the toilet back up. Oh my it is 9pm and no toilets!  We had a different company come out and the noise was so loud! He did the real work that the first guy did not.  Luckily, we never had water for more than 30 minutes downstairs.  It made for a memorable Christmas.  Christmas without toilets.  Lucky for us there is a new house being built next door so in a dire emergency people could use the porta-potty. :-)



Sara will read anything!

and climb in everything!

Cheese!

Mommy look how high I can climb when  I think you aren't looking

No comments:

Post a Comment