21 Day Fix

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I wish someone had told me

How awful the MMRshot is! Danyal has had almost every complication. To top it off I have seen the kids doctor quite a bit this week. Never good. Sara has not slept through the night in 3 months! She coughs all the time so I took her back in. It is one of 3 things. Asthma, reflux still, or a lingering virus ( he is doubting this). So tonight we start with an inhaler to see if it helps her sleep. That and mommy and daddy need some sleep! I have had 4 hours of sleep in 2 days. Ugh!

My bff's sister had a baby girl this week and I am happy to say I managed a few minutes of baby cuddles. Oh how i love them! Ms. Chelsea does have the biggest, cutest, pinkest cheeks I have ever seen! Love it!

By the way did anyone else make the big switch to google + only to find you never go there?

The kids new table

Sara and her truck

My poor sick man can still melt hearts!
Otherwise off to make dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment