21 Day Fix

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I have a few choice words for spammers

I spent way to long on the phone this morning after looking at my cell phone bill. Last month there was a subscription charge, so I had it removed and a subscription blocker placed on all phones. This month, 2 subscriptions showed up! I was so mad, that is $20 and you can only get 1 refund a month. If it happens after today it is all on AT&T as I have had the subscription blocker in place. Oddly, I told my BFF about it and she had a charge too.

On a fun note, today I have a class I signed up for a month ago. I will be sewing Dino's a few of his pillowcases. Here is to hoping the girl who ended up with a D in home ec. doesn't sew her own fingers together.

This weekend I cannot wait to see my mom and the view below. The kids, well they ask for gaga everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I promise you, pillowcases are not too difficult to make. Or at least not with the "pattern" (okay it's written instructions) that I have. Once you get the first one figured out the rest will go much quicker. If you need help, let me know. :)

    The kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L!! I will always take a pattern that can be done. I remember back in the day my football pillow looked nothing like a football and I burned the tapioca!

    ReplyDelete