21 Day Fix

Thursday, May 10, 2012

So I fell off the blog wagon

But I am getting back on.  Life has just been, weird, crazy, manic, and in need of a nap!

Let's see what has happened since then:
Danyal:
Can count from 1-10 in English and French!
Can say his Abc's!
Uses full sentences and
talk and sings non-stop

Sara:
Loves ice cream.  No really, LOVES it!
Has become very verbal. It took her a bit longer than Danyal but she is also our athletic one
She can hook a leg over her crib rail (NOOOO!)
Has become very attached to her blankie.



Otherwise, I had my first trip away from the kids. I went to Vegas for 2 nights with a friend for her birthday. It odd but nice not to have anyone climbing on me for 48 hours. I missed them don't get me wrong. If they were younger it would have been harder but they are now almost 2. Where has the time gone?! Here are a few pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment