21 Day Fix

Friday, May 18, 2012

Premium price

That's what sleep still comes with. I wish I had listened a bit more with regards to teething. Last night there was no sleep but then again I got cuddles which makes up for it. I mean really who can resist when one of your kids requests sons in the middle of the night and then tells you "I love you".

Sara has finally caught up to Danyal inthe verbal area. Then again, physically she is ahead of Danyal in that area. My two very different little people.

On another note I am so sick of contractors. We have been in this house since September and someone is always showing up to do something. It is just a bit annoying and slightly like running a circus.

Off to the last day of ECFE! Bring on the summer. My 3 S's that I live for. Summer, skirts, and sandals!

No comments:

Post a Comment