21 Day Fix

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I survived my PechaKucha

Well my first presentation on my thesis is done. One more to go. Oh and I need to finish the paper too :)

My advisor said it best last night " when people start this class their lives turn upside down everywhere". Oh how true!

Since starting this class my uncle has had a heart attack, I take him to all his appointments, I had my endoscopy and biopsies, my babysitter has moved on with her new job, my back up sitter is busy with new jobs too, we figured out my grandma has Alzheimer's, and I am hoping that is it!

I literally have Fridays to write this thing. I have created a hideout in our basement to write. The problem is the other two days a week the kids are in school and by the time I drop them off and get groceries it's time to pick them up. I have decided to not hit the gym for a bit (I can't without someone watching the kids where I go) and to back off running. I am hoping to get a lot more done in the next two weeks but I have more reading to do. After that I am hoping life can get back to normal.

I did forget, I am starting another class next week. The end is in sight.
I cannot wait until I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment