21 Day Fix

Thursday, October 11, 2012

What time is it?

Yes, it is 2:30am and I am up. This is the aftermath of the kids being sick for two weeks and coughing all through the night. My sleep is so off I have been getting up at 9:30, 11:30, 1:30, 3:30, and 4:30am.  I just cannot sleep. I am hoping they are on the mend as they haven't woken up tonight but I can't sleep now. I am sure my lack of running hasn't help as that is usually my cure for insomnia.  Good thing I will be going to the gym today.

Poor buddies had a rough night last night before bed.  We were in the play room and buddies thought it was fun to walk towards me with his eyes closed.  Yes, this had disaster written all over it.  He ended up walking into the desk with his eye and has a lovely shiner to show for it.  I gave him an elmo ice pack to put on it but all he did was put the ice pack on all different body parts.  The kid is too cute.

Both kids have really taken off at school.  Sara has always been SUPER shy and quiet letting Danyal do most of the talking.  Since they have been in school Danyal has said up to 15 word sentences and Sara sings and talks all the time.  She now also warms up to people much quicker, and both are so much better about separating from me.  It is funny we get home from school and they want to go back.  I take this as a great sign and they are learning a ton. They come home singing new songs every time.

Now off to try and sleep. Not sure when that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment