21 Day Fix

Monday, October 8, 2012

A busy week

The week has been full and today is no exception.  This morning my mom and I were going to drop the kids off at school and have a nice lunch out. That didn't happen.  Instead we ended up at my uncle's house so I could get all of his paperwork to make sure his hospital bills get paid.  I am ok with that as it takes a priority.  Anything to keep him from having another heart attack! He never really had to deal with issue like this before and has no idea where to start.  Ahh, the joy of raising my family (at all ages).

I have no idea what is going on with the kids but it has to be the combination of weather, school, allergies, and flu mist.  Ever since then they have both been sick and not sleeping still at night or during the day.  Today they finally napped.  I am hoping for improvement as 2-3 weeks of this is getting old.

One more class is done for school.  This leaves me with three to go and a fun PechaKucha presentation to get done in the next week.  I cannot wait until I am done with my big paper!

As for my September running stats I will get those up soon.  With everything that has been going on I actually haven't run (until this morning at 4:30am) for a week and I have only made it to the gym once in 2-3 weeks. Yikes, better get back on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment