21 Day Fix

Monday, May 23, 2011

9 month appointment at almost 10 months

Here are the Stats
Danyal is 18.10 lbs and 27 3/4 inches
Sara is 17.2 lbs and 27 inches

I cannot believe my babies are so big! They talk to each other, interact when playing, and love to be near each other. Sara can often be found cracking up at whatever Danyal has to say (or squeal).

As for my recovery, LIBERATION!! All I can say is that after 15 years of pain life is amazing. I feel great now after the surgery and the nagging pain I have had for 15 years is gone.  I feel like life is just starting now. I will be able to work out pain free, walk the lakes and in general, enjoy life. I am so excited for this new chapter once I get the clearance from my doctor.  I feel that my kids are the ones who will benefit the most. Their mom can be so much more active. I would go on about how great I feel but you will all think I am nuts.  People who live in chronic pain don't talk about it much (people think you are nuts, even doctors).  Once you have liberation life is brand new.




One last note on the kids. I bought a new toy for them and it is great and quiet!  A fellow twin mom had it on her blog and it is a toy I have been looking for. The B. Zany Zoo.  Target and Amazon have it and it is a throw back toy. I love it and so do the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment