21 Day Fix

Monday, May 9, 2011

No more babies here



As of next Wednesday there will officially be no more babies for me. Not that I wouldn't love another one (I know I am crazy), but the endometriosis has beaten me. Hello partial hysterectomy.

The Dr.'s wanted me to get the Lupron shot (hell no!), since the pill is having no affect at all. They offered ablation but that won't resolve the pain, it just might lessen the crazy bleeding (which the pill doesn't control at all). The next option was back to laparoscopic surgery every so often to control the pain. Ugh, really?

I figure at this point we are lucky to have two healthy, beautiful kids and I will take that.

On a different note all of the years of EMT classes in high school paid off. For some reason my son will not eat ANY type of solid food. He gages and then chokes. Needless to say the Heimlich maneuver has been pulled out a few times and today was the worst yet! It resulted in massive amounts of vomit and a very scared little guy. I guess we will stick with baby food until we see his doctor next.

No comments:

Post a Comment