21 Day Fix

Monday, May 16, 2011

Need hormone control!



Ok, maybe it is because of the impending removal of "the uterus" but man I am hormonal around my kids today! The thought that I will never carry super cute babies again, because I have to admit our kids are so cute! (Then again I am the mommy). I am so glad that I videotaped the kids moving in the belly and took so many pictures while pregnant and through their first 10 months so far. What would we do without Iphones!

I was moving their playmat which they haven't used in a while to just chill and I started crying that my babies are getting so big at almost 18 and 20 lbs. I miss my 5 and 6 lb peanuts when I was trying to figure out being a mom and what it meant for the first time.

I may never have more kids but I love the two I have. At least moving forward they can have a more functional and hopefully pain free mom who isn't always doubled over in pain. I am guessing each parent goes through this when they decide to stop expanding their family. In more ways than one I am just so thankful that I even have these two.

On a side note since we are moving about 10 minutes away from the lakes I took my camera out this morning to Lake Calhoun at 5:30 am for a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment