21 Day Fix

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it



Yes I have this song in my head for a reason. After the last year and our house becoming overrun we are finally moving!!! We are not moving far about 13 blocks but into a different school district which is good.

After going through the last year and mom will be staying with us again for her next surgery we really need a guest room. Now when she stays with us either she gets to share a room with the snoring Dino boy or daddy takes him to the basement. In the basement daddy has to sleep on a futon and Dino's in a play yard and then he doesn't sleep.

So this change excites me. To top it off each of the kiddos will have their own normal size rooms and I can decorate them! Sara will not have to be stuffed in a 7x7 room where the radiator takes up about a good 3 feet. Ugh! Our current house was bought when we were dating so we had no concept of the future. 6 years later it is time to move. The most exciting part of all is........we will have a GARAGE!!! A real garage to put a car in.

The last part of the house that surprised me was that we choose a rambler. After hauling the kids up and down the stairs all day I long for one level living. We close in just about a month. Fun times to come!

1 comment: