21 Day Fix

Monday, July 23, 2012

Picture Day and June running Stats

I have to say picture day is always stressful for  and with the kids.  Sara is becoming known as the "Ice Queen".  She has a lot of stranger danger and does not warm up to people fast, especially if daddy is around. Then she clings to daddy like the little monkey she is.

That being said we have used the same photographer since the kids were 6 months old Pixel Dust has so much talent and is just amazing with kids! I mean the women taught me how to get my kids to sit up when they wouldn't do it on their own (at 6 months).  This is what happens when your photographer is an ER nurse.

So as usual Sara was not having any of the pictures and Danyal, well he has enough of an outgoing personality for 3 kids.  Our photographer decided to let Sara push the buttons on her camera (she is brave even I won't let Sara touch my camera!) and viola! Instant happy Sara!  After that we managed what I am sure will be great shots and Sara had smiles.

What you have to understand is we have done pictures where Sara literally cried for all but one minute and somehow Amber always gets pictures! This is awesome as their 3 month pictures were with another place and they were awful! I learned my lesson. When you find someone good stick with them!

I was just looking at my June running summary and it wasn't great, but I was new to running.
Total Miles - 38
Total running - 7 1/2 hours
Total running sessions - 11

July is already way ahead of this. So it appears I am making some progress. I can't wait to see my end of the month Stats and I am still debating entering a Quarter marathon for this Saturday.  I am unsure as I have class that morning so I may just go for the 5K so I don't burn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment