21 Day Fix

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saving the best for last

Why is it one can go through an entire Master's program an then at the end they add a new course and it's amazing?! Really the best class of the whole program started last night. This is so frustrating to me as it has such great real world implications.

On another note I have a class finishing next week. I might be working ahead a bit. I wrote all the papers for that class yesterday. Most aren't due until mid July. I just didn't want all I the papers hanging over my head. Where was this motivation in my undergrad program? As Sara's godfather put it, it probably had something to do with living my life and not finding sanity time alone.

Sadly, yes, I really do love writing papers and will miss this portion when I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment