21 Day Fix

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And the grades are in

I finally have my grade for my last class. Yea! A 4.0 through my whole program while raising twins.  I am glad to be done and now that the grade is settled it might start to feel a bit more finalized.

Last week is over and I feel like I can start to run again. That is the good news. The bad news is now Sara is sick with a fever (again).  I am hoping Danyal doesn't get it, but when I dropped him off at preschool today 4 other kids were out sick with fevers.

On a big note, Danyal has been sleeping in his big boy bed for the last few nights.  Well except one when his doorknob feel off and scared the living daylights out of the poor thing.

Now to get back on track for running. I ran yesterday but my hamstring is feeling tight ever since.  To top it off my bad tendon is feeling a bit off.  It could be the snow or it could be the Cipro they have me on. I hate Cipro due to the the affects it can have on tendons.  I found out about this warning long after I had blown my anterior tibial tendon and had been on a long long does of cipro  for a bug I picked up in Thailand. Hence when she wanted to give it to me this time I said no, but the kidney infection won out.  Due to that (well and kidney stone pain) I basically had no mileage last week. Here is to hoping a day off helps.

Now off to listen to Sara cough a bit more.





No comments:

Post a Comment