21 Day Fix

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The never ending winter

That is how this year feels.  It isn't so much that the snow is still around, it's that we are all sick again!! Danyal told me his ear hurt again, I am not surprised as I cannot get him to blow his nose. I mean really, how do you teach an almost 3 year old to blow their nose? We try and he inhales instead. ugh!

Sara was sick last week but she had a fever for 4 days, missed all of school and then got better.  Her fever wasn't horrible but I chalked it up to teething as two more of her molars cut through and she keeps saying her teeth hurt.  Well then Danyal started in with a low fever, then he said his ear hurt. I took him to the doctor yesterday and the verdict was another ear infection and adenovirus .  It's like the flu, mixed with strep, mixed with a respiratory infection.  The best part? It is highly contagious and now we adults have it. I swear my throat is on fire.  Eating? Nope, not in this house. No need to get groceries for a while.

So the best part is last week Sara missed school, Danyal will probably miss Friday, and they have no school next week.  And this is why nothing gets done.  I miss my few hours of free time every week.  Oh well.

I am ready to open the windows and air out the house. This winter has to end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment