21 Day Fix

Monday, March 25, 2013

Half - Marathon Monday Week 6

Well I have made it so far. I have to say I am proud of the milestones I have done.  Now I have been running but sometimes needed to slow down, adjust a shoes, walk for a second.  My last two runs not at all.  That means on Saturday I ran for an hour and 44 minutes.  That is a really long time to keep ones legs moving.  But I did it and I am damn proud of it too!! I never knew if I could do something like that. I won't say I didn't think I could do it, I just never gave it much thought.

I am starting to feel more ready for my 10 mile race coming up as that long 1 hour 44 minute run was 9 miles.  I am feeling like I am back in the saddle.  It has been 3 weeks of everyone getting some type of bug or another.

As for my monthly goals I feel like they are going pretty good and starting to accomplish some of them.  Some with more ease than others.  And now I wait for the snow to melt.  Yea!!



No comments:

Post a Comment