21 Day Fix

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Leg lesson learned

Never do intervals and hills on back to back days. My legs are screaming. This will be great as today I get to go see my trainer so I will really hurt tomorrow.  Then two more run days this week.  I am getting there, slowly.  Though I have had fun in the snow I really cannot wait for daylight savings and running outside more

With all of the fresh snow the kids have been having a great time making snow forts and being pulled around on their sleds. Sometimes it it really nice to place like a kids again. Put in the boots and snowpants and get down and make the fort with the kids. I see such a huge difference between how the kids were last winter and how they are this winter.  They are just older.  Since being in school they can semi follow directions (they are still 2 1/2), they can verbalize so much more, and they are finally at a better weight and height where I don't have to be concerned about them being to cold all the time.  When Sara was first born she slept in  room that was 75 degrees plus a heavy sleeper as she had an issue regulating her body temp.  Thank heavens we are long past that stage.

Danyal has been up for way to long already this morning singing "the more we get together" in French.  He was so loud I could hear him down the hall.  Luckily he hasn't woken Sara yet.  It is pretty cute to hear your kid singing at 4am in another language.



No comments:

Post a Comment