21 Day Fix

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rain running

I tried soemthing new this week. Instead of hitting the treadmill when it was raining I hit the lakes. Let me tell you it was Lovely!!! There was no crowds to weave through, I had a great coat so no chill, and it was calm and relaxing. I have managed to get most of my runs in between the storms (literally it stops and I run out the door). However, Monday or Tuesday I just couldn't take one more day of rain.  It took all day to get myself out the door but I did.

My half marathon is just three days away and now I have another sick kid. I swear it never ends. I have to take Sara to the Doctor in an hour as when she inhales its a mix between wheezing and barking and while walking down the street it was too much for her. To top it off 103 fever for her again yesterday. I am wondering when the day of healthy kids will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment