21 Day Fix

Friday, June 28, 2013

I needed something pink and nearing 3

I have finished my second physical therapy appointment. The verdict is still the same.

My appointments include pressure point torture (which I love), cold laser therapy, and k tape. Here is hoping the burning down my leg starts to lessen. I do love my pt lady. 

I have to say about 5 days ago Sara decided she was done with diapers. We have been working in potty training forever. She is even waking up dry from naps and over night. What's the difference? I just put her in big girl underwear. Now this weekend we will see if it works for danyal. 

I know I had goals for the kids by the end  of the year but they are doing amazing. So far they now
- drink out of big kid cups
- moved to big kid beds
- can eat at the table, not in a booster seat
- 1 kid totally potty trained 
- know numbers, letters, colors, shapes , and the alpha bit in more than 2 languages
- they hold my hand in public and not taking the stroller is now an option for short trips
- and they are so much better on jungle gyms, verbalizing their needs, and just becoming little people. Yikes!

The do grow up fast. Too fast some days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment