21 Day Fix

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Secondary issues

I finally saw a physical therapy person yesterday and my IT band is not the main issue. I also have bursitis in my hip (which is causing the IT band to be mad) and  a short leg again and the ball and joint aren't lines up in my hip. 

This lady pummeled my leg and my leg is purple in about 7 places today, and it feels wonderful! The whole time she was just grinding my leg I was smiling. She though it was funny how well I tolerated this as the guys are usually the worst and cannot take the pain. I know I have a high pain tolereance but I informed her I took no drugs after a c-section and she agrees, really high pain tolerance. In my behalf, my pregnancy was that uncomfortable that a c-section felt like nothing afterwards.

That being said, I will go in one more time this week, 2 x next week and then 1 x a week for 2 weeks.  Hoping to get it fixed fast.  No running for the next week, no stretching the glute, only strengthening the glute is allowed.  She adjusted my hips as well so my legs are the same length again. Here is to hoping for a permanent solution!

The kids had their first field trip. It made for an anxious mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment