21 Day Fix

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back in the saddle

After being sick basically since September with a cold a few rounds of antibiotics finally kicked out the sinus infection, ear infections, and crazy cough. I felt good enough yesterday to hit the treadmill. I got in 4 miles. They weren't great miles but I feel like I am restarting now that I can breathe again.

My Christmas present was a new weight bench. That has been used quite a bit. Living in the MN tundra sometimes it's just to cold to go out. I basically have an entire gym in my basement that includes : treadmill, weight bench, bosu, spiri bands, exercise ball, 10-15-and 20lb weights, a medicine ball, and 2 kettle bells. Yup. Pretty sure I never need to leave. That being said I do enjoy have my trainers teach me new things.

As for Christmas. I love it, it's crazy, but when it's over I want my house back. I have already taken down the Christmas tree in our living room and put away all the decorations.

The kids were spoiled and it looks like their playroom is overflowing! It was a year of the bulky presents some of which included a cozy coupe, a play kitchen, a dollhouse, 2 roddy bouncy things, an art easel and many more gifts. Yikes. No new toys for a long time





No comments:

Post a Comment