21 Day Fix

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My new running toy

So my trainers and friends know me well enough to know I wear a heart rate monitor EVERY time I run.  Why? Because I have a crazy HR.  I finished one race this summer and my HR topped out at 205.  During that race I kept a conversation going the whole time.  My trainers have said it is because of my dance background where you go really hard for 5 minutes then stop.

After two plus years I have been able to reduce my HR where I can do a hard run and top out at 185 now.  I would love to see 180.  Ok, so the point..the point is THIS!  The All Sport Bra Heart Rate Monitor I am a huge Lululemon fan and I haven't seen one of these bras in years! I just got mine yesterday (I ordered it).  So here is my feedback. I had to size up which I am glad I did otherwise I wouldn't be able to breathe. I tried it on to see if it would link with my Polar FT60 and it did no problem.  They do say it should work with most Garmin and Polar items. Do you know what this means? No more having to wear a HR monitor and then a sports bra that rides up all over and makes you feel like you are in a vice grip.

I am really interested to see how a run in this goes. The run however, will have to wait. I was right yesterday in that I have ear infections again and another sinus infection.  10 more day of antibiotics to see if we can get rid of this. That means most of December was a horribly sick month, and I am not a fan of taking antibiotics that long. Yuck.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/All-Sport-Bra-Heart-Rate-Monitor?cc=0001&skuId=3466313&catId=women-sports-bras
all sport bra heart rate monitor- source 

all sport bra heart rate monitor - source

No comments:

Post a Comment