21 Day Fix

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh the sadness!

Well somehow even on antibiotics Sara has been running a 104 fever which means no school. I know last month I took danyal out of school while Sara was sleeping. Today was the first time they watched their sibling stay in another place. ZOMG!!! Sara didn't want to leave her danyal at school. Keep in mind preschool is 3 hours long. She cried for danyal for TWO hours! Lets just say its been a long week. Ok a long two month if everyone being sick.

I am really ready for everyone to be healthy now. School is my only free time now so just a few hours a week and now they are off for two weeks.

It seems time is flying by. Sara officially drinks out of a cup now and I am thinking big kid beds around March 1. Both are trying the potty training. It makes me realize how quickly they grow up.

To save my own sanity I think I will be using FaceTime a lot more. The kids totally put on a show. Hilarious.

On a fun note we listen to music all the time and sing. I couldn't be more proud that danya loves "Wonderwall" by Oasis. Next on to "talk show host" by Radiohead!



No comments:

Post a Comment