21 Day Fix

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Take 3?

Ok so I have tried to post two other times and both disappeared and didn't save.

I talked to people in my school program and it appears the last class I have to take is taught by a new professor. Not good! I guess they finished in October and still don't have grades for anything. Profs have 10 days to get grades in. I can already tell this may be a frustrating class.

On the workout side I did a 4 mile run Sunday which was rough having to stop and cough every few minutes. I have been battling this lingering throat and sinus stuff for 2 months. Yesterday was a Steele day and it felt lovely.

As for races I have a virtual 10k in Jan. a virtual half marathon in Feb and a 7 k in March. Soon it will be time to sign up for the color run again!

On the fun side the kids will have their first ever school Christmas concert next week! I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment