21 Day Fix

Friday, December 21, 2012

TGIF

And it appears both kids are on the mend and can go to school today! It has been a long few weeks. I have needed to make a target run but with everyone being so sick I haven't hit target in well over a week. Good thing I get 5 gallons of milk every time I go.

Buddies was just up so we had our cuddles. It was so cute. As we were rocking he reached up and just laid his little hand on my cheek. My kids know just how to melt my heart. I have been looking slightly awful being sick (still am too ugh) and all day yesterday out of the blue Sara says " mommy you look pretty". Just a reminder that no matter how I look I am their mommy and they love unconditionally. After the school shootings we have had a lot of extra cuddles both from me and from the kids. It's like they can sense it. Then again, we have always cuddled.

Today it's time to buy all the food to make the appetizers for Christmas. It is going to be a fun one now that the kids love to open presents. I think the cutest thing is Sara has to hug the Christmas tree everyday.





1 comment:

  1. That much milk, you need a Costco membership! We only go through 2-3 a week and it saves us :) Glad everyone is getting healthy.

    ReplyDelete